Permanent Magnet DC Generators
Magnet DC Generator
CURRENT RATING FOR THE # 443540
1.5A - CONTINUOUS DUTY
2A - 15 minute run time
2.5A -10 minute run time
Scroll to bottom of page to view performance curves.
- Magnets: Two high-energy saturated C8 ceramic magnets.
- Shaft: Steel 8mm (5/16") diameter, 1.5" length
- Armature: 12-slot armature 42mm diameter wound with AWG30 magnet
wire (fusing current:10 amps).
- Brushes: 6.3 x 4.7mm x 8mm long brush assemblies including spring,
pigtail, and cap - replacement stock no. 443731
- Bearings: Two double-sealed 26mm OD ball bearings - replacement
stock no. 171110
- Rotation: Either direction - The red or white output wire is positive
for clockwise rotation from the shaft end.
- Speed: Zero to 5,000 rpm (84 Hertz)- generates at all speeds- Output depends on rpm and load.
- Base Mounting -4-11/16 x 1 1/4
- Face Mounting -1 -3/4 x 1-3/4
or by hose
clamps on the magnet drum.
- Weight: 1.5Kg (3.3lb) Shipping weight 1.9Kg (4lb),
- Dimensions: overall length 6"7/16 - length less shaft: 4" 5/16.
- Resistance: Internal resistance 21 ohms. Inductance 40mH.
- Performance: See performance curves below
- Generators are not weather proof and must be enclosed if outside.
Generators are non- returnable once
installed and connected to a power supply.
If you receive a generator that is damaged in shipping, please notify us before you install the generator in your application.
Startup Torque - 0.0585 N-m or 0.043 pound-feet or 0.518 pound- inches
More about Startup Torque
DC Generator (443540): $149.00